Montezuma Castle & Montezuma Well: McGuireville
Pages Springs Wineries
Tuzigoot National Monument: Clarkdale
Honancki Ruins: Sedona
Slide Rock State Park: Sedona
Red Rock Crossing: Sedona
Oak Creek Canyon: Sedona
Grasshopper Point: Sedona
Thursday: Open Mike with Don Cheek @ The Bird Cage, 7:30pm
Live Music on the Patio @ El Gato, 6:00pm
4th Friday of every month, Art Walk, Downtown Prescott Art Galleries: www.artthe4th.com
Live Music at Granite Creek Vineyards, Chino Valley 12:00-4:00pm
Farmer’s Market at Yavapai College, May to October Saturdays from 7:30-12:00, at the college parking lot www.prescottfarmersmarket.org, 928-713-1227
Live Music at the Raven Café, Fri & Sat. at 8:00pm
Live Jazz on the Patio at El Gato, 5:00pm
Live Music @ The Spirit Room in Jerome 2:00-6:00pm
1. Hiking the Hermit’s Trail in the Grand Canyon.
2. Visiting the Sonoran Desert Museum in Tucson.
3. Riding up the chair lift at the Snowbowl in Flagstaff.
4. Touring the Gold King Mine in Jerome.
5. Taking a ride on the Verde Canyon Railroad in Clarkdale.
6. Going 4 wheeling on Schenbly Hill Road in Sedona.
7. Tubing on the Salt River.
8. Kayaking the Verde River in Camp Verde.
9. Biking the Peavine Trail in Prescott.
10. Hiking the West Fork of Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona.