The Six Human Needs
1. Certainty: The need for stability, security, comfort and to feel confident that you can avoid pain and gain pleasure.
2. Uncertainty/Variety: The need for change, new stimuli and the for the unknown.
3. Significance: The need to feel important, special, unique or needed.
4. Love/Connection: The need to belong and to feel closeness with someone or something.
5. Growth: The need to expand, learn and grow.
6. Contribution: The need to give beyond oneself and to support others.
LET FOOD BY YOUR MEDICINE AND YOUR MEDICINE BY YOUR FOOD, By Hippocrates
Avoid all fake sugars like Sweet & Low and Asparatame
Avoid processed foods that are high in sugar, low in fiber and high in fat
Control your weight, be as lean as possible without being underweight
Eat Non-GMO, organic meats
Increase your physical activity to at least 30 minutes per day
Body Fat increases your risk of cancer
Body fat promotes inflammation
Fat increases estrogen production leading to estrogen dominance
Increase in body fat may impair immunity
Too much body fat triggers insulin resistance, raising levels of insulin and growth factors that promote cancer
80% of the food we eat should be Alkaline and 20 % should be Acidic.
Lima Beans Green & Dried
Potatoes, Sweet & White
Disease begins and worsens with inflammation
Inflammation causes redness, heat, swelling and pain in the body
Eating an anti-inflammatory diet can treat and reverse most health conditions
Causes of Inflammation:
Foods That Cause Inflammation:
All fried foods, grilled meat and fish
Foods with dyes and preservatives
MSG & GMO foods
Foods with sodium nitrate like: bacon, hot dogs, lunch meats
White bread, white rice, white sugar & artificial sweeteners
Smoked & cured meats
White vinegar and foods containing vinegar
Prepared food like pasta