And if you must have a To-Be List: (Better than a To-Do List)
- Be kind.
- Be receptive and open.
- Be joyful. Celebrate others achievements and accomplishments.
- Be thoughtful of others.
- Be respectful of other people, situations, time and things.
- Be forgiving of people, situations and yourself.
- Be grateful and content with what you have, it is always enough.
- Be responsible for your thoughts, emotions, body and actions.
- Be funny, laugh a lot – even at yourself.
- Be positive, hopeful and learn to assume the best.
- Be generous with everything especially your time, energy, and money.)
- Be curious, creative and actively filled with wonder.)
- Be an active listener and hear what is not being said as much as what is not.
- Be open to change and new perspectives.
- Be a life long learner. Never stop growing and humbly expanding your knowledge.
Source by Silvia Mordini