The Six Human Needs
1. Certainty: The need for stability, security, comfort and to feel confident that you can avoid pain and gain pleasure.
2. Uncertainty/Variety: The need for change, new stimuli and the for the unknown.
3. Significance: The need to feel important, special, unique or needed.
4. Love/Connection: The need to belong and to feel closeness with someone or something.
5. Growth: The need to expand, learn and grow.
6. Contribution: The need to give beyond oneself and to support others.