2. Sharing: Shared vision, shared values, shared interests, shared lifestyle, shared commitment.
3. Growth: Both people must be free to grow and express themselves as individuals.
4. Communication: Honest, non-blaming communication. The goal of communication is not to improve or fix anyone.
It is to tell the truth and hear the truth.
5. Mirroring: What we don’t like about our partner reflects back to us what we don’t like and can’t accept about ourselves.
6. Taking Responsibility: For your thoughts, feelings and experiences.
7. Forgiveness: Practice forgiveness of ourselves and our partner moment to moment.
Source: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Relationship, a guide to Growth and Happiness for Couples on the Path.
By Paul Ferrini