Source: The Art of Spiritual Peace Making by James F. Twyman
Source: The Art of Spiritual Peace Making by James F. Twyman
1. Commitment: Decide between you what kind of commitment you want.
2. Sharing: Shared vision, shared values, shared interests, shared lifestyle, shared commitment.
3. Growth: Both people must be free to grow and express themselves as individuals.
4. Communication: Honest, non-blaming communication. The goal of communication is not to improve or fix anyone.
It is to tell the truth and hear the truth.
5. Mirroring: What we don’t like about our partner reflects back to us what we don’t like and can’t accept about ourselves.
6. Taking Responsibility: For your thoughts, feelings and experiences.
7. Forgiveness: Practice forgiveness of ourselves and our partner moment to moment.
Source: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Relationship, a guide to Growth and Happiness for Couples on the Path.
By Paul Ferrini
Spread love everywhere you go.
First of all in your own home.
Give love to your children,
partner, your neighbor.
Let no one ever come to you
without leaving better and happier.
Be the loving expression of God’s
kindness; kindness in your face, your eyes,
your smile and in your warm greeting.
Source: Mother Teresa
Lord I am an instrument of thy peace.
Where there is hatred, I am Love.
Where there is injury, I am Healing.
Where there is doubt, I am Faithful.
Where there is darkness, I am Light.
Creator, through unconditional love,
I choose to be Compassionate,
I choose to be Understanding.
I choose Love.
I choose to see you in all others and myself.
I choose to give, trusting in my replenishment,
I choose to allow, knowing that all is in Divine Order,
and I choose to surrender,
knowing that this truly is the path to Freedom.
The short version of the Peace Prayers:
Oh God, lead us from the unreal to the real.
Oh God, lead us from darkness to the light.
Oh God, lead us from death to immortality.
Shanti, Shanti, Shanti unto all.
May all beings everywhere plagued with sufferings
of body and mind quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May all beings swiftly attain Buddhahood.
We pray to God that understanding will triumph over ignorance,
that generosity will triumph over indifference,
that trust will triumph over contempt,
and that truth will triumph over falsehood.
Peace and universal love is the essence of all the gospels.
Forgive do I creatures, and let all creatures forgive me.
Oh come let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
that we may walk the paths of the most high.
And we will beat our swords into plough-shares
and our spears into pruning hooks.
We earnestly wish that the wind
will soon puff away all the clouds
hanging over the tops of the mountains.
Native African Prayer
For you are the one who does not hesitate to respond to our call.
You are the cornerstone of peace.
Native American Prayer
Give us the wisdom to teach our children to love,
to respect and to be kind to one another,
that we may grow with peace in mind.
In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.
Praise be to the Lord of the Universe,
who has created us and made us into tribes and nations
that we may know each other, not despise each other.
Be a breath of life unto the body of humankind,
a dew upon the soil of the human heart,
and a fruit upon the tree of humility.
Know that we attain God when we love,
and only that victory endures in consequence
of which no one is defeated.
Love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you,
pray for those who abuse you.
Blessed be the Peacemakers,
for they are called the
Children of God.
Om Shanti Shalom Sala’am Peace
1. Nothing I see means anything.
2. I have given everything I see all the meaning that is has for me.
3. I do not understand anything I see.
4. These thoughts do not mean anything.
5. I am never upset for the reason I think. There are no small upsets. They are all equally disturbing to my peace of mind.
6. I am upset because I see something that is not there.
7. I see only the past.
8. My mind is preoccupied with past thoughts.
9. I see nothing as it is now.
10. My thoughts do not mean anything.
11. My meaningless thoughts are showing me a meaningless world.
12. I am upset because I see a meaningless world.
13. A meaningless world engenders fear.
14. God did not create a meaningless world.
15. My thoughts are images that I have made.
16. I have no neutral thoughts.
17. I see no neutral things.
18. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing.
19. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.
20. I am determined to see.
21. I am determined to see things differently.
22. What I see is a form of vengeance.
23. I can escape from the world I see by giving up attack thoughts.
24. I do not perceive my own best interests.
25. I do not know what anything is for.
26. My attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability.
27. Above all else I want to see.
28. Above all else I want to see things differently.
29. God is in everything I see.
30. God is in everything I see because God is in my mind.
31. I am not the victim of the world I see.
32. I have invented the world I see.
33. There is another way of looking at the world.
34. I could see peace instead of this.
35. My mind is part of God’s. I am very holy.
36. My holiness envelops everything I see.
37. My holiness blesses the world.
38. There is nothing my holiness cannot do.
39. My holiness is my salvation.
40. I am blessed as a Son/Daughter of God.
41. God goes with me wherever I go.
42. God is my strength. Vision is His gift.
43. God is my Source. I cannot see apart from Him.
44. God is the light in which I see.
45. God is the Mind with which I think.
46. God is the Love in which I forgive.
47. God is the Strength in which I trust.
48. There is nothing to fear.
49. God’s Voice speaks to me all through the day.
50. I am sustained by the Love of God.
Many well-documented studies have supported the healing power of prayer. There is evidence that the more people who pray for a cause, the better the outcome. Regardless of the type of denomination of the prayer. Pray for the best possible outcome. The answer to your prayer is usually better and different from what you may expect. Instead of worrying, pray. Give thanks in advance knowing that your prayers are heard and answered.
This Source is from Doreen Virtue, The Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle