St. Michael’s Bistro
Dr. Laura Kennedy
143 N. McCormick St. Suite 102
The Oaks Building
Dr. Gemie Kohler McLeod
Innate Wellness & Medical Center
820 W. Aninsworth Drive, Suite B
Dr. Robert Upchurch
Prescott Naturopathic Medical Group
810 W. Gurley St.
R: Respond & Resolve
1. Denial: You dig your heels in and refuse to accept that something has changed.
2. Anger: You are angry at people or institutions, at the audacity of life, or God for handing us something different from what we want.
3. Bargaining: You try to make a deal with life, the universe, God or a higher power, hoping to get what you want.
4. Depression: You feel that everything is futile and you sense your underlying helplessness.
5. Acceptance: Often only after we have exhausted each of the former responses are we ready to accept that change has occurred.
Pay attention to details, communications and feelings.
Always tell the truth quickly.
The Benefits Are:
Minimizes mistakes and problems
Ask for what you want.
Take total responsibility for your life and your choices.
Keep your agreements with yourself and others.
Source: Godfrey Enterprises Inc.